Members

Latest Activity

miliger gomes is now a member of Big Light
Apr 13
Rhona Foulis is now a member of Big Light
Apr 11
Avi Quijada posted a discussion

So, you watched season 10, what would you like on Season 11?

I'm curious to start a constructive conversation about this topic here on BLN. What do you think were successful parts of the revival and what would you want in the new season when it gets announced?See More
Mar 22
Avi Quijada gave a gift to nattalia ceres
Mar 22

Birthdays

Events

Badge

Loading…

tdevol's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (249) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, since you quoted me from a completely different message board earlier, I will…"

tdevol replied Nov 11, 2010 to The X-Files Lexicon's position on the DD script misquote.

43 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Martina Bedregal Calderón

"No Avi, Skinner in FANTIES in XF3"

tdevol replied Nov 11, 2010 to The X-Files Lexicon's position on the DD script misquote.

43 Jan 27, 2011

"and what way do you think exactly?"

43 Jan 27, 2011

"First, I didn't come to Big Light and tell Matt that his website circulated bad info…"

43 Jan 27, 2011

"We made the spread happen, but we didn't generate the original story. As for the Fo…"

43 Jan 27, 2011

"Also to jump off of what Avi said, a publicist is not going to confirm anything whil…"

43 Jan 27, 2011

"When asked how to help the cause for XF3 Chris Carter said over a year ago that fans…"

43 Jan 27, 2011

"Since you want to do this publicly, here is our public statement: While we respect…"

tdevol replied Nov 10, 2010 to The X-Files Lexicon's position on the DD script misquote.

43 Jan 27, 2011

" And that is exactly why we BELIEVE they will do it. Makes good business sense :)"

tdevol replied Nov 6, 2010 to XF3 Script Underway?

12 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by BEV

"We got your message! We've got an article up on our front page www.XFilesNews.com an…"

tdevol replied Jun 23, 2010 to Vote for The X-Files as TV Show of the Month!

18 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Carolina Zanonato Dutra

RSS

© 2016   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service