Big Light

Who do you want to see or not see in XF3 and why? Any story line ideas? Not that Frank and Chris need our help...

BTW: Frank, if you happen to be surfing your own forum, thanks for the wonderful job you have done over the years!

I personally would love to see:

1. Maggie Scully - cause every one needs their Mom. And she was so good to Mulder

2. Walter Skinner - Do I need to explain myself here?

3. Alvin Kersh - friend or foe? Alive or dead?

4. William Mulder - I think his powers have returned and would be instrumental for the 2012 storyline.

5. Gibson Praise - the predecessor to William (and Jeff Gulka was so cute as a kid)

6. Marita Covarrubias - friend or foe? Alive or dead?

Tags: Gibson, Maggie, Marita, Skinner, William, XF3

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whatever they come up with I don't think we'll be able to guess...I mean through all the seasons and both movies they surprised us and I don't think now would be any different, and besides they kept everything so open that the story could go in any direction. To me that's the most exciting thing about XF.
Raskolnikov said:
Traum, here is what I see for the alien/super solider thing:

- we have The main aliens (let's call them The Grays, the ones that want to enslave the human race)

- we have the Faceless Aliens (I forget of they are par of the main alien race, or another one all together)

- we have Super Soliders (mindless drones who obey the orders of The Grays)

- we have Super Human Replacements (think of Shannon McMahon)

Now, let's saw the Super Soliders are taking orders from The Grays. They don't think; they have no emotion; they follow orders. This is where the badd ass goons like Knowle Roher come into play. We know Shannon was a replacement, or at least a version of one, in S8 and S9, yet she was not a drone. Perhaps there are more like her, willing to help humanity out.
The "Super Human Replacements" thing was just a cover story: they too were Supersoldiers. Shannon "Xena" McMahon is as much a Supersoldier as Knowle Rohrer and Billy Miles. And the Supersoldiers are there to, basically, do the Syndicate's work since they were burnt, so basically they are the New Syndicate.
Other than that, I agree with your roundup of the different parties. Add to that the Walk-ins, who seem to think that there's something important in store for 2012.
There are many ways a Carter Twist could develop (I love that phrase!), and I like your idea of there being children of abductees we know out there (I think that's what Trust No 1 was trying to imply).

And I have to agree with Traumcave: low-to-medium budget and not much action is the way to go! Please no X-Men-like final battle between Gibson-the-mind-reader and William-who-has-telekinesis! :D
Orodro, was it just me or did Shannon McMahon's char seem more human than the others? That's why I think there was something else going on with her.

And the Carter Twist sounds like a drink. Something with lemons....
Shannon tried to play friends with Doggett & Reyes in order to steer them towards the wrong way, towards making them believe that there was this governmental project of "super soldiers" and that there was nothing alien in all that. So she tried to be friendly on purpose. Even her "murder" by Knowle Rohrer, which made no sense since both knew they couldn't be killed, was there on purpose in order to have the FBI agents sympathize with her. In season 8, Knowle Rohrer acted exactly like how you would expect an intelligence agent to behave: dark, full of secret-speak; Doggett was fooled right up until the end. So he acted no less as a human than Shannon did.

I'll have a Carter Twist with a side of Green Goo any time!
orodromeus said:
Shannon tried to play friends with Doggett & Reyes in order to steer them towards the wrong way, towards making them believe that there was this governmental project of "super soldiers" and that there was nothing alien in all that. So she tried to be friendly on purpose. Even her "murder" by Knowle Rohrer, which made no sense since both knew they couldn't be killed, was there on purpose in order to have the FBI agents sympathize with her. In season 8, Knowle Rohrer acted exactly like how you would expect an intelligence agent to behave: dark, full of secret-speak; Doggett was fooled right up until the end. So he acted no less as a human than Shannon did.

I'll have a Carter Twist with a side of Green Goo any time!

You're right Orodo - thanks for the clarification. Over the years, the mythology has become a little convoluted.

Since the Super Soldiers (SS) are the New Syndicate, I wonder if they have made others like them. Perhaps a 2nd gen SS? Or are SS only made from people who have been abducted, impregnanted with the virus, where a clone is made from the human shell.

Also, I have to say I love all the thinking Philes do. It reminds me of the good ol' days in the 90's AOL chat rooms when the show was on.
Raskolnikov said:
Since the Super Soldiers (SS) are the New Syndicate, I wonder if they have made others like them. Perhaps a 2nd gen SS? Or are SS only made from people who have been abducted, impregnanted with the virus, where a clone is made from the human shell.

I figured there were 3 generations of Supersoldiers:
- the first (that we know of), made before the 1990s, from various people, maybe abductees maybe not: Toothpick Man (actor Alan Dale, or Charles Widmore if you prefer (or King Arthur :D)), Knowle Rohrer, Shannon McMahon. They are now the true New Syndicate, infiltrated in all places of power.
- the second, made from what used to be abductees: Billy Miles, and almost Mulder. Made from exposure to the virus and with a long 'gestation' period.
- the third: the babies: William (or rather, William up to the episode "William", when Spender did that injection to him). Made from exposure to the virus brought to them through the modified chloramine in the water.

Parallels can be made with the first Syndicate:
- the first generation are like the Elders, controlling everything (and answerable to the Greys)
- the 2nd are executioners, henchmen, doing the dirty work: like Krycek
- the 3rd are meant to be slaves: like the abductees, who were supposed to become hybrids and then slaves to the Colonists

Raskolnikov said:
It reminds me of the good ol' days in the 90's AOL chat rooms when the show was on.

I missed that! But it must have been something! Bring on the midi noise of a 56K modem! :p

And Traum, I like your selection of photos: Rob Bowman did a good job at filming at night, with shadow and mist! That's XF!
Beach, desert, snow capped mountains.... I don't think the aliens mind where they land when they invade the world.
Wow! Bring it on! The MIB/XF Celebrity Deathmatch will be happening for real!
I would just like to know - are we going to survive or are the Aliens really taking over?
And WHICH Aliens are we talking about actually ... tell me more about them *g*

For this concern I would also like very much a voiceover, think this could be such a great beginning:
Desert, Maya temple. Maybe history of the Mayans and their connection and knowlege of the Aliens.
The voice over -- from CSM? ;) I mean... who else is more wise??? ;)

For those who like William-Story clarified: His connection to all the coloniazation might be mentioned, and what became of him. Though I´d like to not deal with him explicitly.

Don´t know, but if they excavate some knowlege about the Mayan and Aztek (?) history, it could work out well, maybe: Connect their grasshopper plague maybe with the bible *g* Don´t know but there will be a way to connect the lines and explain all the history, all the religion and all the coloniazation in that way.
I AM NOT the creative one, but the XF team (Bowman, Spotnitz) they´ll do it! ;)

The Azteks in Mexico and the first UFO found there... hello, it MUST be connected and explained at least in XF3 - think this is the most interesting and promising theme for XF3 - one would catch Philes and non-philes.

And THOUGH I´m a big romo of course, it shouldn´t gain the upper hand in XF3 I think. Maybe the credits would be a perfect way to make everyone glad again *g*
Mean, another miracle? God´s intervention again by making a little Wilhelmine *g* But only for the credits. IN the movie I´d prefer a relationship like during season 7. I know the creators will manage to NAIL *mahaha* a realationship that leaves gaps. That you know somehow, they are a couple, but actually don´t show too much and show the two instead as the old investigators and saviours of the world ;)

That´s my wish - or those are my wishes

Somewhere between France and Hawaii, and somewhere between Antarctica and Tunguska...

Hm, people have been talking a lot about a certain rising power lately, no? ;)

I just had some fun with Maya numerals!

I actually think it might be nice if XF3 would take place in Mexico, where the Maya were! It's a nice contrast to the cold climate of IWTB. FTF had both hot and cold (Texas and Antarctica).

Also, it makes sense from a commercial point of view: there's a big XF following in Latin America!

DEC

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Maya_5.png?width=40

Maya 1.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Maya_12.png?width=40

Maya 1.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Maya_12.png?width=40

X

F

MY THOUGHTS ON X-FILES 3. IF IN FACT IT TRULY IS BASED ON CHANGING WOMAN, SUN FATHER, AND THE HERO TWINS MONSTER SLAYER AND BORN OF WATER AND WHY.

1)Scully really had twins.( As a mom of four I've never been happy with Reyes and the whole"the child has been delivered Dana." I'd like to believe that twin A was female which is why twin A was secreted away by Mulder immediatley after birth.

Hence his arrival at Scully's and "I named him William after your father."

With in the Navajo mythologyTwin A "Monster Slayer immediatley went into hiding, then Sun Father, than twin B "Born of Water" went into hiding. After Monster Slayer and Born of Water are in hiding, Sun Father and Changing Woman are reunited.

2) When the time comes the hero twins in Navajo Mythology make their way back to their mother Changing Woman through the assistance of their Uncle the cloud. I see either Skinner, Doggett or Charles Scully in this role.

Sun Father at first tries to deny that Monster Slayer and Born of Water are the children of he and Changing woman until they make certain choices that prove to him other wise. I could see Mulder refusing to believe his children were his until certain things were divulged by them proving they really were. Look at all the pain caused him by the Samantha clones.

Changing Woman knew them immediatley. Scully would believe; ("Never Give Up hope) they were who they were immediatley.

3) Mulder killing Gibson Praise: Gibson fits the role of Big Monster in Navajpo mythology. In the mythology Sun Father tells the hero twins that he will kill big monster because he is his son not by Changing woman. Big Monster goes to changing woman looking for her children, he sees evidence that after years of no children in her home, that children are there now. She tells him she did those things because she is lonely. I can see Gibson striking a deal with the aliens to "save Mulder." Hence actually betraying him and actually assisting the aliens in the colonization albiet unwillingly thinking he is saving mulder from them.

4) The return of our favorite trio Melvin Frohike, John Byers, and Richard Langley yes they would be nothing more than the spirits we saw in the truth, but they would aid William and twin A to Mulder, Scully and in their quest to defeat the"grey monsters inhabiting earth."

5)A flat refusal by Scully to go running to...New Mexico (maybe) with Mulder and the twins. Mulder knowing his childrens

paranormal abilities would encourage William ( who was with Scully the longest and truly does know his mothers heart, and heart ache) to get Scully to join them.( When in the mythology Changing Woman does join Sun Father and hero twins

she brings along another child fathered by Sun Father) Okay yes she is suppossed to be barren but still it would give more credence that after 11 years seperation why she wouldn't go running back into the darkness. I could see really beautiful scene there.

6)Alien human hybrids from Scully's ova.( Well Changing Woman is credited with being the mother of races by sloughing her skin cells.)So we know Scully's ova were stolen but by whom?? So the original theifs we know had some, than the Kurts had some. ( Who do they really work for) Mulder stole some and had them tested and put into storage. Who did he bring them too? Finally Dr Parenti had some as well, who did he really work for?

7)Alien human replicants who are they really? I'd like to put them in the Navajo mythological catagory of those monsters that assist Sun Father and the hero twins. Why not they were once human. Billy Miles knew Mulder and Scully as a human and as a replicant. As a replicant he went and DESTROYED people, buildings and records maintained on Scully's pregnancy. The ones held by Parenti and cohorts, as well as those held  by Duffy Haskell. The replicants basically protected Scully's delivery hence :They came to take him away , but didn't"

I didnt hear anyone say we're taking the baby, but I did hear "This child will be born." Seems to me that these people following a star were just making sure everybody came out okay.

Now who and what would I like to see in The X-Files 3: THE TRUTH EMERGES.

Reunification of Scully and Mulder with William and twin if there is one. Have them at the Hoover on a field trip and they go straight to Skinner calling him Uncle Walter.

A couple of glimpses of past characters, Meeting up with the vampires, maybe a younger generation of the Adam and Eve's, Maybe even have William and Twin be called to a field with a craft like that of Amor Fati and Providance. Of course the possibility of meeting grandpa Smokey would bne nice. Apperances by Frohicke, Byers, and Langley, Jimmy, Ives, and of course everybodys favorite bad guy Man in Black Morris Fletcher ( I can see him hiding behind Scully at some point.)

As per the invasion I'm up for anything, considering that the hero twins win in navajo mythology we know william and twin would win here. How???? Well that would be up to The GreaT Creator CC, and his band of merry men

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Robert Marmorstein posted a discussion

Should the 3rd X-Files movie be a TV Miniseries instead?

I think the storytelling would be enhanced if the final chapter of the story be allowed some time to flesh out instead of trying to cram it in a movie for 90 minutes. A 4-6 hour miniseries would allow a more intricately woven story to be told and…See More
Oct 11
Derek Evans shared a profile on Facebook
Jul 5
BEV replied to BEV's discussion What questions or situations would like to have resolved in XF3...?
"Another question I would like to see resolved is ....When will Fox give Chris what he needs so he can make XF3 ??"
Jun 26
Marina commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"I had a poster with this picture on my wall :) I even tried to draw them but I'm not that talented so I failed :D"
Dec 9, 2013

© 2014   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service