Big Light

A possible storybook for a 3rd X Files movie, written by all of us - just an idea....

I feel already so at home on this forum and website and have met here online great people. :-)

As I like writing stories, poetry, songs etc., I had this idea (and I dunno if anyone had it already):

What if we all together write a storybook (is that the right word?) for a next X file movie. Each of us could write a bit in our posts and ths create a story about how things might go on for Mulder,Scully, William, Skinner, Dogget and reyes all the ones we love so much (and the ones we hate so much like Krycek etc...lol).

What do you think? I have already a lot of ideas in my head, including songs for a movie....lol.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just for grins go to XFiles Universe.com. I've got a fanfic entry about how I think FX3 should start. It's called "William Story." I wrote it like it was an episode. THen I wrote a continuum to it called "No Place On Earth." It goes on to explore what happens next. I'm thinking, wow this is good. But then I'm thinking these guys that write this show probably have similar if not better ideas. So anyway, I have not posted the continuum because I feel I may be stepping out of bounds with it. If Chris Carter needs my help he can call me. I'm in the phone book. LOL
Joan, I just read your stories on that forum of XFiles Universe. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yor beginning is just what I was thinking about, too, William asking for his real mum and seeing things that may lie still in the future.

I absolutely love, love, love the stories you wrote!!! And I didn´t know that website, I will register there, too. Chris Carter really should give you a phone call!! :-)))

No need to start a story then here, you have done fantastic already! :-)

Martina
Thank you, Martina. Just a girl and her dream.

Martina Bedregal Calderón said:
Joan, I just read your stories on that forum of XFiles Universe. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yor beginning is just what I was thinking about, too, William asking for his real mum and seeing things that may lie still in the future.

I absolutely love, love, love the stories you wrote!!! And I didn´t know that website, I will register there, too. Chris Carter really should give you a phone call!! :-)))

No need to start a story then here, you have done fantastic already! :-)

Martina
Not only your dream - the dream of us all :-)
So true.

Martina Bedregal Calderón said:
Not only your dream - the dream of us all :-)
And another dream: finally a romantic love scene of Mulder and Scully, hopefully before the world comes to an end.... ;-)
WOw! I like this. I have to admit that I also have my XF3 fanfic waiting to be finish. :D
Where can we read it? :-)

Young Heejin said:
WOw! I like this. I have to admit that I also have my XF3 fanfic waiting to be finish. :D
I read it at xfilesuniverse.com too. You are so talented!
Thank you. I kept going. But I hesitate to publish it on xfilesuniverse because I think it is good but it is not my place. I wish I could show it to you. I would love a second opinion. It's called "No Place ON Earth" and it leaves off where "William Story" started.

Maurisap said:
I read it at xfilesuniverse.com too. You are so talented!

I just added my XF3 story to XFUniverse. It's called "Into the emptiness part II",

check it out! My penname is Kemariah and I'm still writing on part I,

I hope you like it :)

I will look for it and read it, Kerstin! :-)

Martina

Kerstin said:

I just added my XF3 story to XFUniverse. It's called "Into the emptiness part II",

check it out! My penname is Kemariah and I'm still writing on part I,

I hope you like it :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Robert Marmorstein posted a discussion

Should the 3rd X-Files movie be a TV Miniseries instead?

I think the storytelling would be enhanced if the final chapter of the story be allowed some time to flesh out instead of trying to cram it in a movie for 90 minutes. A 4-6 hour miniseries would allow a more intricately woven story to be told and…See More
Oct 11
Derek Evans shared a profile on Facebook
Jul 5
BEV replied to BEV's discussion What questions or situations would like to have resolved in XF3...?
"Another question I would like to see resolved is ....When will Fox give Chris what he needs so he can make XF3 ??"
Jun 26
Marina commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"I had a poster with this picture on my wall :) I even tried to draw them but I'm not that talented so I failed :D"
Dec 9, 2013

© 2014   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service