Big Light

A possible storybook for a 3rd X Files movie, written by all of us - just an idea....

I feel already so at home on this forum and website and have met here online great people. :-)

As I like writing stories, poetry, songs etc., I had this idea (and I dunno if anyone had it already):

What if we all together write a storybook (is that the right word?) for a next X file movie. Each of us could write a bit in our posts and ths create a story about how things might go on for Mulder,Scully, William, Skinner, Dogget and reyes all the ones we love so much (and the ones we hate so much like Krycek etc...lol).

What do you think? I have already a lot of ideas in my head, including songs for a movie....lol.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also write all the genres that come to mind, and drawing since I was 12 years. I already I have one of my ideas, which right now I hope to be fulfilled. This is a book, the third of the film. My idea will be to finish what you started, close old ghosts that left doubts in the series. Eh and I created the cover and the second chapter. If you want and send one of them.

The title of the book is called:
The hidden world
 And is loaded with lots of action.

a great big kiss.

Loli, I have started to write a story some weeks ago (first time I write in English, I am german-irish and live in Germany). If you like to, I could mail it to you. And I would also love to read your book or stories. I will send you a private message with my email address.

Martina

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Derek Evans shared a profile on Facebook
Jul 5
BEV replied to BEV's discussion What questions or situations would like to have resolved in XF3...?
"Another question I would like to see resolved is ....When will Fox give Chris what he needs so he can make XF3 ??"
Jun 26
Marina commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"I had a poster with this picture on my wall :) I even tried to draw them but I'm not that talented so I failed :D"
Dec 9, 2013
Erin Blair commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"This was one of my favorite photoshoots of them. :)"
Dec 5, 2013

© 2014   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service