Big Light

Hey Guys! These are the Believe Again XFN updates. I am going to be updating this thread on a real time basis on what happens at the IBG Charity event. I will try and time-stamp the updates. Please note that I am only updating, we are not able to submit questions.

LET'S KICK IT IN THE ASS PEOPLE

NOTE: I am so sorry, but my time stamps are in central time zone. Sorry for the confusion!

Tags: IBG, charity, event, updates

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UPDATE 3:43 - Frankenbear has been delivered to Frank. The total raised from his tour was $1400!!!
Yeah Jessa! Awesome news for Frankenbear! :)
UPDATE 4:29 - XFN is hanging out with Alison Groves from Big Light.
UPDATE 4:42 - They are announcing the Panel aka IT HAS STARTED
Cool! :)
If anyone reading this is in the Skype chatroom organised through Facebook, please let me know. I want in! :D
UPDATE 4:47-The director of the UCLA-Rape treatment center is speaking now, the charity that Frankenbear benefitted
UPDATE 4:53- Gale, the director from the UCLA Rape Treatment center is speaking and says "healing and hope for a new tomorrow" is their slogan
ozium said:
Cool! :)
If anyone reading this is in the Skype chatroom organised through Facebook, please let me know. I want in! :D

Hi ozium. we are like 60 peeps right now.
you need to ask the Skype User Carmen Amrein to add you in. :)
UPDATE 5:02- Erin Fox is talking about the inspiration of Frankenbear, and Chris Carter and Gillian Anderson been introduced at the panel
UPDATE 5:03 - Q&A has started!!! Rob Bowman asks Gillian," how does it feel to be Scully?"
I wish I was there instead of stuck at home... Psht. Dang money!
UPDATE 5:06 - When Gillian was on a plane she saw a picture of herself and said it was the weirdest feeling and came to appreciate the fortune they all had. Gillian says it feels pretty awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

traumcave replied to traumcave's discussion Decades of X: 90s vs. post-2001 (2012)
"also this "
Mar 28
traumcave replied to traumcave's discussion Decades of X: 90s vs. post-2001 (2012)
"Kimon, did you see this part of the SDCC 2013? http://youtu.be/cqTtGpiw_Z8?t=46m40s Q:Do you think those (wolrd) dynamics would change how you write or would have written the show? CC: Yes. (...) I think, that if The X-Files would come back…"
Mar 28
Marina commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"I had a poster with this picture on my wall :) I even tried to draw them but I'm not that talented so I failed :D"
Dec 9, 2013
Erin Blair commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"This was one of my favorite photoshoots of them. :)"
Dec 5, 2013

© 2014   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service