Big Light

Hey Guys! These are the Believe Again XFN updates. I am going to be updating this thread on a real time basis on what happens at the IBG Charity event. I will try and time-stamp the updates. Please note that I am only updating, we are not able to submit questions.

LET'S KICK IT IN THE ASS PEOPLE

NOTE: I am so sorry, but my time stamps are in central time zone. Sorry for the confusion!

Tags: IBG, charity, event, updates

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UPDATE 3:43 - Frankenbear has been delivered to Frank. The total raised from his tour was $1400!!!
Yeah Jessa! Awesome news for Frankenbear! :)
UPDATE 4:29 - XFN is hanging out with Alison Groves from Big Light.
UPDATE 4:42 - They are announcing the Panel aka IT HAS STARTED
Cool! :)
If anyone reading this is in the Skype chatroom organised through Facebook, please let me know. I want in! :D
UPDATE 4:47-The director of the UCLA-Rape treatment center is speaking now, the charity that Frankenbear benefitted
UPDATE 4:53- Gale, the director from the UCLA Rape Treatment center is speaking and says "healing and hope for a new tomorrow" is their slogan
UPDATE 5:02- Erin Fox is talking about the inspiration of Frankenbear, and Chris Carter and Gillian Anderson been introduced at the panel
UPDATE 5:03 - Q&A has started!!! Rob Bowman asks Gillian," how does it feel to be Scully?"
I wish I was there instead of stuck at home... Psht. Dang money!
UPDATE 5:06 - When Gillian was on a plane she saw a picture of herself and said it was the weirdest feeling and came to appreciate the fortune they all had. Gillian says it feels pretty awesome!
traumcave ulrike said:
Hi ozium. we are like 60 peeps right now. you need to ask the Skype User Carmen Amrein to add you in. :)
I've been in touch with her, but Skype doesn't seem to want to let me in. At least no chat invites are coming through :( Yay for Big Light updates, though!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Derek Evans shared a profile on Facebook
Jul 5
BEV replied to BEV's discussion What questions or situations would like to have resolved in XF3...?
"Another question I would like to see resolved is ....When will Fox give Chris what he needs so he can make XF3 ??"
Jun 26
Marina commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"I had a poster with this picture on my wall :) I even tried to draw them but I'm not that talented so I failed :D"
Dec 9, 2013
Erin Blair commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"This was one of my favorite photoshoots of them. :)"
Dec 5, 2013

© 2014   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service