Big Light

Hey Guys! These are the Believe Again XFN updates. I am going to be updating this thread on a real time basis on what happens at the IBG Charity event. I will try and time-stamp the updates. Please note that I am only updating, we are not able to submit questions.

NOTE: I am so sorry, but my time stamps are in central time zone. Sorry for the confusion!

Tags: IBG, charity, event, updates

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UPDATE 3:43 - Frankenbear has been delivered to Frank. The total raised from his tour was $1400!!!
Yeah Jessa! Awesome news for Frankenbear! :)
UPDATE 4:29 - XFN is hanging out with Alison Groves from Big Light.
UPDATE 4:42 - They are announcing the Panel aka IT HAS STARTED
Cool! :)
If anyone reading this is in the Skype chatroom organised through Facebook, please let me know. I want in! :D
UPDATE 4:47-The director of the UCLA-Rape treatment center is speaking now, the charity that Frankenbear benefitted
UPDATE 4:53- Gale, the director from the UCLA Rape Treatment center is speaking and says "healing and hope for a new tomorrow" is their slogan
UPDATE 5:02- Erin Fox is talking about the inspiration of Frankenbear, and Chris Carter and Gillian Anderson been introduced at the panel
UPDATE 5:03 - Q&A has started!!! Rob Bowman asks Gillian," how does it feel to be Scully?"
I wish I was there instead of stuck at home... Psht. Dang money!
UPDATE 5:06 - When Gillian was on a plane she saw a picture of herself and said it was the weirdest feeling and came to appreciate the fortune they all had. Gillian says it feels pretty awesome!
traumcave ulrike said:
Hi ozium. we are like 60 peeps right now. you need to ask the Skype User Carmen Amrein to add you in. :)
I've been in touch with her, but Skype doesn't seem to want to let me in. At least no chat invites are coming through :( Yay for Big Light updates, though!

Reply to Discussion

Latest Activity

BEV replied to Memories Child's discussion X-Files Revival Research
" Re post:  We know that a six episode reboot is to test the waters.  Well we need to chum the waters and get our fan base ready to break some records around the world so FOX will know how serious we are about a movie.  This is a…"
Sep 29
BEV replied to XCircles's discussion The X Files Returns - Production start this summer
"The New X Files Revival  Promo is up on YouTube...Check it out and then pass the word along.  We need to generate more interest so Fox will give us a green light on XF3.  It's all about the numbers people. Bev"
Sep 29
Yolanda Easiley replied to Memories Child's discussion X-Files Revival Research
Aug 11
Scarletb replied to Memories Child's discussion X-Files Revival Research
"My God, B, this place is dead! "
Jun 7

© 2015   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service