Big Light

Do you guys think that Mulder wants to marry Scully?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep it wouldn't be right -- lol -- love the whole change the last names to Petrie thing though :).

sculderloveinca said:
HAHAHAHA! i **died** when i read this. It sooooo has you written all over it, Krystal.

But I agree, why get married. Then there would be no "Mulder and Scully." It would be Mulder and Mulder. Or Mulder and Scully-Mulder. Or they could just change their last names to Petrie. :)

Krystal said:
not sure. But aren't they going to have a common law marriage by this year? Isn't it like a 7 years living together deal? Dunno but overall--I think by choice they already feel married to each other.
I Can't really say. Maybe they will be married in the 3rd movie. maybe not. who knows maybe they'll start the show again! I for one and in favor of that. as long as it went the way i wanted it too! But maybe they are married and nobody knows it!!!!!!!!! It's The X-Files anything can happen!
Emmy Frolich said:
I don't know either... It's just because i watched the season 5 episode "Chinga" and in that episode Mulder asks Scully to marry him, but i don't know if he meant it, I think he said it because she was so smart... And then I thought about if he meant it or not... I don't think he is serious in that episode, but I think that Mulder would be more open to the possibility of marriage than Scully... But I can't really imagine them being married although i think Mulder wants to... But who knows? Maybe in TXF3 they are married! ;o)

Scully hangs up on Mulder throughout that entire episode.. it's pretty funny :)

As much as you want them to be together.. I think it would be kinda weird if they were married. It's that sexual tension between the two of them that make the relationship what it is. Chris Carter was smart in keeping them apart in terms of a romantic relationship. It's more interesting that way I think.
But Mulder and Scully ARE in a romantic relationship. Haven't you seen IWTB? They're living together...

tranzishun said:
Emmy Frolich said:
I don't know either... It's just because i watched the season 5 episode "Chinga" and in that episode Mulder asks Scully to marry him, but i don't know if he meant it, I think he said it because she was so smart... And then I thought about if he meant it or not... I don't think he is serious in that episode, but I think that Mulder would be more open to the possibility of marriage than Scully... But I can't really imagine them being married although i think Mulder wants to... But who knows? Maybe in TXF3 they are married! ;o)

Scully hangs up on Mulder throughout that entire episode.. it's pretty funny :)

As much as you want them to be together.. I think it would be kinda weird if they were married. It's that sexual tension between the two of them that make the relationship what it is. Chris Carter was smart in keeping them apart in terms of a romantic relationship. It's more interesting that way I think.
yes i have seen IWTB but im talking about the series. Their relationship was genius on Chris Carter's part. They never got too romantically involved with one another they just sort of hinted at it. Only at the end of the series did you get the impression they MIGHT end up together.

How do we know they are living together in IWTB? I know it shows them in bed together but nothing left the impression on me that they were living together. Do you think Scully would let Mulder keep his whiskers if that were the case? :P (which he did shave I know but im saying prior to that).
Yep... it was good. And way different than what was on tv in terms of relationships.

The fact that Scully mentioned that it was 'their home' -- paraphrased from the movie... along with the fact that the place was decorated as if two people, not just one was living there... along with the way that they got along with one another -- it seemed as if they've been living together for quite some time.

Maybe :P... who knows how things had changed over the years... so maybe she didn't mind the whole mountain man look for a bit there... XD

tranzishun said:
yes i have seen IWTB but im talking about the series. Their relationship was genius on Chris Carter's part. They never got too romantically involved with one another they just sort of hinted at it. Only at the end of the series did you get the impression they MIGHT end up together.

How do we know they are living together in IWTB? I know it shows them in bed together but nothing left the impression on me that they were living together. Do you think Scully would let Mulder keep his whiskers if that were the case? :P (which he did shave I know but im saying prior to that).
its up to mulder if he whats to marry scully
I don't know...
Mariage?
Yes, when they are old, one day they wake up and decide to married like this.
(yes I have the secret hope that they will not die in 2012).
And maybe Skinner is groomsman ^^
MIkey said:
its up to mulder if he whats to marry scully

i'm not exactly sure about that. for some reason i think scully would be the one with the ultimate say and may even have reservations. i keep going back to that scene in IWTB between scully and father joe when she confronts him alone in his apartment. When he refers to Mulder as her husband, she seems peeved by that assumption. the way she delivers that line made me feel she wasn't warmed up enough to the idea. but that could just be the context of the scene. i dunno. i'm going out on a limb here :)
I agree with Spooky_Phoenix. This is totally what I mean. My sentiments exactly...

Spooky_Phoenix said:
Yep... it was good. And way different than what was on tv in terms of relationships.

The fact that Scully mentioned that it was 'their home' -- paraphrased from the movie... along with the fact that the place was decorated as if two people, not just one was living there... along with the way that they got along with one another -- it seemed as if they've been living together for quite some time.

Maybe :P... who knows how things had changed over the years... so maybe she didn't mind the whole mountain man look for a bit there... XD

tranzishun said:

well alright then I guess they are.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

traumcave replied to traumcave's discussion Decades of X: 90s vs. post-2001 (2012)
"also this "
Mar 28
traumcave replied to traumcave's discussion Decades of X: 90s vs. post-2001 (2012)
"Kimon, did you see this part of the SDCC 2013? http://youtu.be/cqTtGpiw_Z8?t=46m40s Q:Do you think those (wolrd) dynamics would change how you write or would have written the show? CC: Yes. (...) I think, that if The X-Files would come back…"
Mar 28
Marina commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"I had a poster with this picture on my wall :) I even tried to draw them but I'm not that talented so I failed :D"
Dec 9, 2013
Erin Blair commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"This was one of my favorite photoshoots of them. :)"
Dec 5, 2013

© 2014   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service