Big Light

Hi Philes

Like you know X Files 3 Campaign is busy and starting to go strong again, Mnet a South African channel said they loved X Files also, and are willing to help, just join their Facebook page and start discussing X Files there, you are also more than welcome to discuss other shows there as well.

Here is their link http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/M-Net-Channel-101/176654912346458

Come on African Philes, we must do our bid for X Files 3!!!!!!

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marni thank you for getting in touch with them!  Lots of NEW news coming out for the XF3 campaign very soon! We are nearly finished with finalizing the Believe in the Future liaisons for 2011. It's going to be amazing!
No problem, i really want to try and get South Africans more involved

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Scarletb replied to Memories Child's discussion X-Files Revival Research
"My God, B, this place is dead! "
Jun 7
Memories Child posted a discussion

X-Files Revival Research

I hope you don't mind me posting this here guys, but I'm undertaking some research on responses to the revival from fans, former fans, lapsed fans and never-were-fans. This will contribute to my PhD on negotiating fandom, which I began back in 2010…See More
May 12
mystery replied to XCircles's discussion The X Files Returns - Production start this summer
"super happy I am counting the days!!!!!  there are so many stories now that the x files can exploit!!!!"
Apr 12
Robert Marmorstein replied to XCircles's discussion The X Files Returns - Production start this summer
"I think the idea is to remain actively interested. Go to forums and start replying to posts regardless how old they are. Those people once were motivated to participate, they will again. Engage personalities like the Nerdist who is a big X Files…"
Apr 4

© 2015   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service