Big Light

Since traumcave accidently deleted her thread (that can't be restored) I open another one where people can talk about X-CON 2009 and upcoming X-CCON events.

more information here:

http://www.xfiles-con.com

So, here some optinions from the visitors:

And Frank Spotnitz' greeting and the reactions:

Tags: 2009, Berlin, Con, Germany, October, X-Files, convention, event, field, meeting, More…phile, photo, report, trip, x-con

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Details on the Field Trip 2010:

Hey Folks,

there have been many obstacles so we couldn't quite achieve what we wanted to. However, the Field Trip is taking place in Hamburg, 21-22 August.

Those of you who arrive Friday and feel like it meeting up with others are invited to join some of us at 7pm for a common dinner. The exact location will be provided. Please register in advance so we can contact you for further info. The actual programme starts one day later, on Saturday.

We will meet infront of the municipal hall (Rathaus) at 10am. Start up is 10:20am with a special game leading us across the city. Of course there will be a little break as well. There are several opportunities to do so. In the evening there are various possibilities to have some fun. What exactly will be clarified in time. Until now, we consider going to a nice bar where probably Jamison Young will be peforming. We are still within the clarifying phase. In case it will work out, you would have to spend some EUR 3 for Jami's travelling expenses. The evening has got an open end.

On Sunday, you have got the possibility to join a sightseeing tour by bus. Ths costs will be about EUR 15 per person (duration: about 1.5 hrs.). The exact time will be given in time later on.

Registration deadline is 10 August 2010 (binding!). The participant figure is restricted to 30.

For registration, submit an email to director@xfiles-con.com containing name and surname and whether you'd like to a) join Friday's lunch and b) would like to join Sunday's sightseeing tour. By submitting an email and the subject "Participation Field Trip" you automatically register. Please mind that your registration is binding. In case you cannot participate for a serious reason, please inform us in time so we can release your reserved space again.

The information on the whereabouts of Friday's dinner will be submitted to you by email by Thursday, 19 Aug 2010.

Every Phile from within Germany and from abroad is cordially invited.

We are looking forward for you :-)

The Orga Team
For all our English-speaking friends and visitors:
The video coverage by serieasten.tv is now completely subtitled in English. You can find the video on their youtube channel. To activate the subtitles, please click on the "CC" button next to the resolution on the bottom right of the video and select "English subtitles" :

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Derek Evans shared a profile on Facebook
Jul 5
BEV replied to BEV's discussion What questions or situations would like to have resolved in XF3...?
"Another question I would like to see resolved is ....When will Fox give Chris what he needs so he can make XF3 ??"
Jun 26
Marina commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"I had a poster with this picture on my wall :) I even tried to draw them but I'm not that talented so I failed :D"
Dec 9, 2013
Erin Blair commented on Marina's photo
Thumbnail

Photoshoot 5 (3)

"This was one of my favorite photoshoots of them. :)"
Dec 5, 2013

© 2014   Created by Big Light.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service