Just wanted to say that I've been a fan of The X-Files since its premiere on September 10, 1993. I was 13 - THE perfect age to start watching the show. I loved just about every episode, but my favorite episodes include (but aren't limited to):
In no particular order -
1) Gethsemane/Redux/Redux II
3) Anasazi/The Blessing Way/Paper Clip
4) Deep Throat
6) Piper Maru/Apocrypha
7) The Host
9) Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man
10) Colony/End Game
11) Dod Calm
12) Jose Chung's "From Outer Space"
15) Tempus Fugit/Max
16) Unusual Suspects/Three of a Kind
19) Patient X/The Red and the Black
20) The End/The Beginning
22) Two Fathers/One Son
23) En Ami
27) This is Not Happening/DeadAlive
28) Trust No 1
30) The Truth
Okay, I'm done listing. I just love this show, and it's just as fresh today as it was 16 years ago. I've been introducing it to people who were too young to watch it then but are old enough now and they all love it. Long live The X-Files!
"I am looking forward to the new comic as it is titled "Season 10". I wish FOX would greenlight the third film already.Even with rumors afloat that CC didn't want to do the third film on the date. I and all of us can only hope that…"